Building Conservation services
- Conditions assessments;
- Materials characterization and testing;
- Development of repair methods and materials;
- Cleaning or paint removal testing.
Historic Paint Analysis
- Paint chronology research;
- Historic paint color matching;
- Characterization of pigment and/or medium;
- Historic paint reveals/ exposure “windows”
- Before-and-after documentation;
- Construction or conditions documentation;
- Digital or film media.
Historic Finish Matching
- Replication sample boards based on analytical findings;
- Decorative painting/ traditional media and process.